Registration is now open!
Conference Hotel - room block full
Hyatt Regency Boston
1 Ave de Lafayette
Boston, MA 02111
The Kimpton Nine Zero Hotel
90 Tremont St
Boston, MA 02108
The Kimpton Nine Zero Hotel is located just 0.4 miles from the conference hotel and rooms currently available at the group rate of $319 + 14.45% tax or a single/double room. The group rate is available until October 13th or until the room block sells out.
Please contact Ashley Cherry at firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on the waitlist for the Hyatt Regency Boston or to cancel your room before October 25th.
Click here to view a preliminary schedule.
What better way to meet new people, interact with colleagues or continue conversation sparked at the conference than through food, drink, and exploration? This conference will welcome the first-ever NHC “dine around”!
Thank you to our conference sponsor!
Thank you to our Capps Lecture sponsors!
Thank you to the friends of the conference!
- American Academy of Arts and Sciences
- Division of Arts and Humanities, Faculty of Arts and Sciences & Radcliff Institute for Advanced Study, Harvard University
- Taylor & Francis
- Olin College of Engineering
- Robert Penn Warren Center for the Humanities, Vanderbilt University
- College of Liberal Arts at UMass Boston
- David R. Godine, Inc.