June 28, 2011 - The application period is open for several humanities grant opportunities from federal agencies. A partial list is provided below of grant guidelines opened in June. Applicants should refer directly to the agency websites to verify all information, including deadlines and available grants.
National Historical Publications & Records Commission
- Documenting Democracy: Access to Historical Records Projects – due 10/6/11
- Archives Leadership Institute – due 10/6/11
- Electronic Records Projects – due 6/7/12
National Endowment for the Humanities
- America’s Media Makers: Development Grants – due 8/17/11
- America’s Media Makers: Production Grants – due 8/17/11
- America’s Historical & Cultural Organizations: Planning Grants – due 8/17/11
- Implementation Grants for Public Programs in “Civility & Democracy” or “The Muslim World & the Humanities” – due 8/2/11
Institute of Museum & Library Services
- Grants for Learning Labs in Libraries & Museums – due 8/15/11
National Science Foundation
- Documenting Endangered Languages – due 9/20/11
For a comprehensive listing of federal grants, see Grants.gov.
Posted by: Erin Mosley